Professional Training Brain Based Approach
Eating Disorder Treatment: A Brain-Based Approach
SPACE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED!
REGISTER NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.
Psychologists, medical professionals, and mental health professionals and educators, join international speaker, researcher and author, Dr. Laura Hill, for this experiential, practical and applicable training on how to implement a brain-based approach to eating disorder treatment.
- Experience a simulation of our brain-based 5-Day Treatment for Eating Disorders.
- Discover ways to implement the program in your treatment setting, either in part or in its entirety.
- Practice brain-based clinical tools.
- Learn a "treat to the traits" approach.
- Gain an understanding of "food as medicine" and how macronutrients are "dosed," including information about our balancedlife app.
- Practice using a brain-based treatment plan for eating disorders.
- Receive CEs, with 4 in Ethics, for Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors.** See important note below regarding CEs.
- Purchase EText: Dr. Hills exciting new, interactive Etext "A Brain Based Approach to Eating Disorder Treatment" will be available soon at www.BrainBasedEatingDisorders.org. Participants will need to purchase a copy prior to attending the training.
Cost: $900/person. Fee includes breakfast, lunch and snacks each day. (EText and travel are NOT included in the cost.)
- 10% discount for 3 or more people registering together.
To properly simulate the program, a minimum number of participants is needed.
The program will be rescheduled if the minimum registrationsare not received by October 2.
Similarly, there is a maximum number of participants that can be accepted and registration will close as soon as the maximum is reached.
If you are coming from out of town, the following information may help as you make your travel arrangements.
HOTELS: We have discounted rates available at two hotels nearby. Information about hotels can be found HERE. However, there are many hotels in the area and you are welcome to stay wherever is most comfortable for you. A list of additional hotels is attached for your convenience.
FLIGHTS: The closest airport is John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
GROUND TRANSPORTATION: Some hotels offer shuttle service (see list) or you may arrange for a taxi or other car service.
**CE NOTICE: Full credit ONLY; no partial hours will be given. We are an approved provider by OHIO Psychological Association and OHIO Social Worker, Counselor and Marriage and Family Therapist Board to offer CEs for psychologists, social workers and counselors.
If you are outside of Ohio, consult with your board to see if they will accept CEs from these Ohio boards or if you can petition to have the training hours accepted by their board. We do not guarantee acceptance by any boards other than Ohio Psychological Association and Ohio Social Worker, Counselor and Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
The Center for Balanced Living is an Ohio Psychological Association-Mandatory Continuing Education approved Provider, # 311720581.
The Center for Balanced Living is an Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board approved Continuing Education Provider, #RCS110301 approved for Counselors and Social Workers.