The Center for Balanced Living is a proud sponsor of NEDAWALK Columbus 2016!
Join our team, BalancED Living, and walk with us to support programs and services of National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA).
Saturday, April 16, 2016
Registration opens at 10am. Opening ceremony at 11 am. Walk ends at 12:30pm.
Fred Beekman Park
2200 Carmack Road, Columbus, OH 43210
Paved path around the park. Walk at your own pace!
Register as part of team BalancED Living (If you can’t walk on April 16, you can still make a donation to the team!)
1. Go to: http://nedawalk.org/columbus2016
2. Click on Register at the top of the screen (in orange) and select Join an Existing Team
3. Click Join as New Participant
4. Enter BalancED Living as team name and click Search for Team
5. BalancED Living will show in the search results. Click on BalancED Living in Blue and you’ll be taken to the registration and payment page.
Thank you for making this event a huge success and helping NEDA change lives!