NEDA Walk 2017
Saturday, April 8, 10 am
We are proud to once again be a sponsor of NEDA Walk Columbus!
This is both an awareness walk for eating disorders and a fundraiser for the National Eating Disorder Association.
Gather your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and more to walk for a great cause!
The walk is Saturday, April 8, 2017 at Richard C. Larkins Plaza at The Ohio State University. (New location this year!)
Check-in is at 10 am and the walk begins around 11 am.
It’s a 1 mile course on the sidewalk. Go at your own pace.
You are invited to join our walking team, called Center Yourself.
Register early and get a FREE t-shirt!
It’s fast and easy to register and a lot of fun to do!
1) Go to http://nedawalk.org/register
2) Click on Join Existing Team and Select Columbus Ohio
3) Join as a New Participant (unless you have walked before, then enter your login information)
4) Enter Center Yourself under Team Name search field, click Search for Team button
5) I am the team captain. Click on Join Team and fill out your information.
6) SEE YOU ON APRIL 8!