We can provide medication management services for clients who:
· Are ages 16+
· Have concurrent psychotherapy established. We will request a release of information to ensure continuity of care.
· Want to establish ongoing care with us. Our nurse practitioners aim to provide treatment, not second opinions.
· Require no more than a moderate level of care and who do not require case management. High complexity cases needing case management will not be best served at The Center.
· Do not require long-term controlled substances. Exception: Clients with an established need for ADHD medication (e.g., documented diagnosis).
· Do not need legal documentation, such as short-term disability, FMLA or worker’s compensation. Nurse practitioners are unable to file this documentation.
An eating disorder diagnosis is NOT required for medication management services.