Welcome to our
Intensive Outpatient Programs
- IOP are specialized Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs for eating disorders (We have four IOP programs.)
- Offers additional structure, education, and therapy for those working to recover from their eating disorder while still working or in school
- For females and males ages 16+ (18+ for AOD-IOP) who are medically stable, have anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and other specified feeding or eating disorder, and have normal body mass, low body mass or high body mass
- Clients in IOP are unable to manage eating disorder symptoms in outpatient care but are not acutely medically unstable
- Clients may be new to treatment but symptoms warrant a higher level of care than outpatient
What clients say about IOP
"It has totally changed my life. I went into IOP feeling alone and a failure, but coming out I have learned that I'm not alone and that many people feel the exact way I do. I have learned to have gratitude for what I've been through. "
"The group dynamic of IOP is incredible there is no better place to challenge ed thoughts."
"I cannot thank The Center enough for helping me start living a healthier, happier, more balanced life. The Center has helped save my life and give it better quality."
"IOP was a great experience that helped my recovery tremendously. I have learned tons of new skills and helpful information. The staff's insight and support was amazing."
For more information
For more information or to schedule an assessment, contact The Center at 614.896.8222