Paying for Treatment
CLICK HERE to make a payment on your account using a credit/debit card.
Insurance coverage will depend on your individual plan and the program/services you receive and the provider you see.
You will be responsible for payment toward deductibles, copays, and/or coinsurances. These are not set by The Center. These are part of the contract between you and your insurance carrier. Please contact your insurance carrier to discuss your specific benefits.
We have contracts with most major insurances.
- Carriers include: Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Healthnet, Humana, Medical Mutual, Ohio Health, OSU Health Plan, OSU Student Plan, United HealthCare, Value Options. (This is not an exhaustive list. Please call to ask about your insurance.)
- For NEW FED TR (5 Day Treatment), we have contracts with Anthem (Ohio) and OSU.
- If we do not have a contract, we may be able to get a single case agreement, depending on circumstances.
- You may be able to utilize out of network benefits, if available on your plan.
- We accept Medicare for outpatient level of care only (excludes IOP, PHP and 5 Day Treatment).
- We are not a Medicaid provider.
We will gladly check your benefits as part of the admissions process.
We offer a sliding fee for individuals without insurance or whose insurance we do not accept.
Eligibility is based on household income.
Forms of Payment
We accept cash, check, credit/debit (Visa, MC, Discover).
Make a Payment on Your Account
CLICK HERE to make a payment online using a credit/debit card.