Make a difference in just 5 Hours a month!
Volunteer as a Support Group Facilitator for people and families affected by eating disorders.
• Support groups offered: Family & Friends and Individuals with Eating Disorders
• Groups meet 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month, 6:30pm to 8:00pm
• Each support group is preceded by 45 min of supervision/training (5:45pm)
• Learn about eating disorders
• Gain clinical experience
• Opportunity to serve and share your talents
• Direct supervision by a licensed clinician specializing in eating disorders
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent life experience
• Willingness to learn about eating disorders
• Commitment to serve a minimum of one year
• May be a graduate student or faculty member
• May be a person recovered from an eating disorder, a minimum of two years
If interested, please contact our Outreach and Education Specialist Lori Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in volunteering in any capacity, contact Lori Johnson at email@example.com