A Brain-Based Approach to Eating Disorder Treatment
October 23-27, 2017
Monday-Friday, 8 am-3 pm
SPACE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED!
REGISTER NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.
Psychologists, medical professionals, and mental health professionals and educators, join international speaker, researcher and author, Dr. Laura Hill, for this experiential, practical and applicable training on how to implement a brain-based approach to eating disorder treatment.
- Simulation of our brain-based 5-Day Treatment for Eating Disorders.
- Experiential sessions that integrate brain-based research into eating disorder treatment approach
- Practice how to apply brain-based clinical tools in your own practice
- Practice how to “treat to the traits” of eating disorders
- Learn how to integrate a brain-based treatment plan while increasing motivation to change and decreasing anxiety
Use movement and fun clinical interventions to transform resistance into active involvement in the change process
- Receive CEs, with 4 in Ethics, for Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors.** See important note below regarding CEs.
- Purchase EText: Dr. Hills exciting new, interactive Etext "A Brain Based Approach to Eating Disorder Treatment" will be released September 15, 2017 at www.BrainBasedEatingDisorders.org. Participants will be required to purchase a copy prior to attending the training.
Cost: ONLY $900/person for the entire week of training! Includes breakfast, lunch and snacks each day. (EText and travel are NOT included in the cost.)
- 10% discount for 3 or more people registering together.
To properly simulate the program, a minimum number of participants is needed.
The program will be rescheduled if the minimum registrations are not received.
Similarly, there is a maximum number of participants that can be accepted and registration will close as soon as the maximum is reached.
If you are coming from out of town, the following information may help as you make your travel arrangements.
HOTELS: We have discounted rates available at two hotels nearby. Information about hotels can be found HERE. However, there are many hotels in the area and you are welcome to stay wherever is most comfortable for you. A list of additional hotels is attached for your convenience.
FLIGHTS: The closest airport is John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
GROUND TRANSPORTATION: Some hotels offer shuttle service (see list) or you may arrange for a taxi or other car service.
**CE NOTICE: Full credit ONLY; no partial hours will be given. We are an approved provider by OHIO Psychological Association and OHIO Social Worker, Counselor and Marriage and Family Therapist Board to offer CEs for psychologists, social workers and counselors.
If you are outside of Ohio, consult with your board to see if they will accept CEs from these Ohio boards or if you can petition to have the training hours accepted by their board. We do not guarantee acceptance by any boards other than Ohio Psychological Association and Ohio Social Worker, Counselor and Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
The Center for Balanced Living is an Ohio Psychological Association-Mandatory Continuing Education approved Provider, # 311720581.
The Center for Balanced Living is an Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board approved Continuing Education Provider, #RCS110301 approved for Counselors and Social Workers.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received IN WRITING. Cancellations received prior to 14 days of event (October 9) will receive a full refund minus $25 processing fee. Cancellations received Oct. 9-16 will be refunded at 50%. No refunds will be given after October 16 (7 days before event). Email email@example.com if you need to cancel.